Terms and Conditions
|IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ ALL THE LEGAL NOTICES ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRIVACY & DISCLAIMER STATEMENTS (the Legal Notices). Brook Consulting Services Ltd owns and operates this Website, located at http://www.microbite.co.uk (the Website). The Legal Notices state the terms and conditions under which you may access and use the Website. By accessing and using the Website you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Legal Notices. Brook Consulting Services Ltd may revise the Legal Notices at any time by updating this posting. Use of the Website after such changes are posted will signify your agreement to these revised legal notices. You should visit this page periodically to review Legal Notices.
|1. Prices quoted on our website are in pounds sterling, are exclusive of VAT and delivery charges and may change from time to time.
2. VAT is payable at the rate current when you place your order. Delivery charges are charged as per your quote or invoice. Special deliveries will incur additional charges, which will be agreed in advance.
3. There is a 2.5% surcharge when payment is made by credit card. There is no charge for payment by Debit card.
4.VAT is not charged where customers in the EU supply their VAT number.
|Orders, Payment and Title
|1. Orders once placed form a contract between the customer and Brook Consulting Services Ltd and subject to our Terms and Conditions. Invoices are payable prior to shipment unless previously agreed in writing. An order may only be cancelled with the written agreement of a director of Brook Consulting Services Ltd. A charge may be levied if such consent is given to include a restocking fee and any other ancilliary charges.
2. Shipping and delivery times are given as best endeavour and are not a contractual commitment to supply on the times given.
3. In the event of stock being unavailale to fulfil the order, Brook Consulting Services reserves the right to recind the contract without liability or penalty.
4. The Goods remain our property until all sums due to us have cleared. Payment may be made by the following methods: bankers draft, credit or charge/debit card, wire transfer. Unfortunately we are unable to accept cheques.
5. You agree that we, or our representatives may enter your premises at a reasonable time in order to recover the Goods originally supplied by us for which payment is outstanding beyond any previously written agreed credit term.
|Defective / Returned Products
|1. You shall inspect all Goods immediately they are delivered. Any faulty goods returned within the warrantee period must be returned within five working days at your expense with original packaging, a copy of the original invoice and in a clean condition together with the RMA number. Non-faulty Goods returned more than seven days after delivery will, at our discretion, either be refused or be subject to a restocking fee to cover our expenses.
2.Where goods are dispatched as per your purchase order and Brook Consulting Services Ltd agree to their return you will be liable for the both the outward and return shipping charges to-gether with a re-stocking charge.
3.If the goods are not returned within five working days with the RMA number as specified you will be charged (by credit card or debit card if this was payment method or if not a request for a bank transfer or cheque) for the returned goods whether the goods are defective or in working order without further reference to the customer.
|Intellectual Property Statement
- All material contained and presented on this website, including but not limited to text and graphics is the copyright or similar rights of Brook Consulting Services Ltd, unless otherwise expressly stated.
- Brook Consulting Services Ltd reserves all its rights and strictly forbids any unauthorised use or duplication. Any statutorily authorised rights to print or download are strictly limited to for your sole personal use. No material, however, can be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
- Any copies of the pages of this website which you save, by any means whatsoever can only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- Unless otherwise expressly permitted in writing, you may not create a database in any form whatsoever of these web pages.
- Unless otherwise expressly permitted in writing you may not associate this website to another website by employing technology including but not limited to hyper-linking and framing.
- All Trade Marks used on this website and on any Internet connections made through this website, whether marked as Trade Marks or not marked, are declared to belong to Brook Consulting Services Ltd, unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
- Brook Consulting Services Ltd does not represent nor make any warranty in respect of the accuracy, reliability or continuous supply of any of the information on this website. The services and information contained on this website are only for general information and use and are not intended to address your particular requirements.
- Brook Consulting Services Ltd accepts no responsibility for the information provided at any of our partner, sponsor or linked sites
- Any reliance you place upon any material on this website will be at your sole risk. Brook Consulting Services Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion, but without any obligation, to make amendments or improvements to, or withdraw or correct any error or omission in any portion of the material without notice.
- In particular, the services and information do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Brook Consulting Services Ltd and are not intended to be relied upon by users in making any order or purchase. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
- The service and the materials are provided by Brook Consulting Services Ltd on an “as is” basis, and Brook Consulting Services Ltd expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, Brook Consulting Services Ltd hereby excludes liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, information and materials given by Brook Consulting Services Ltd including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages, whether arising from loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of use or otherwise and whether or not the possibility of such loss has been notified to Brook Consulting Services Ltd. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise.
- Dealing with Brook Consulting Services Ltd recommended sponsors and partners and sites linked through the Brook Consulting Services Ltd website and any other terms and conditions associated with such dealings are solely between you and such sponsor/partner or linked site.
- Your visit to and use of this website and any dispute over liability is subject to these Disclaimers, including limitations of damages, and the laws of England and Wales.
|Privacy & Data Protection Statement
- Brook Consulting Services Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and to using technology to enhance your online security.We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act)
- We will never collect sensitive information.
- The limited personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- To make sure your personal information remains confidential, we communicate these privacy guidelines to every Brook Consulting Services Ltd employee.
- This Statement is applicable not only to information collected from you during your registered use of Brook Consulting Services Ltd, but also to all the information we hold on Brook Consulting Services Ltd. We will display a prominent notice on this home page whenever this Privacy Statement is updated or changed and you should check our Privacy Statement periodically. By choosing to continue usage of Brook Consulting Services Ltd, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
- Brook Consulting Services Ltd welcomes links to this website, however, it does not wish to be linked to or from any third-party website which contains:
a) any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any content constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law, regulation which may be damaging or detrimental to the activities, operations, credibility or integrity of Brook Consulting Services Ltd; or
b) any material or information of any kind which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, could be harmful to minors, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, provides instructional information about illegal activities, including, without limitation, the making or buying of illegal weapons; or
c) any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. Brook Consulting Services Ltd reserves the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link to the Web site, including, without limitation, any link which contains or makes available any content or information of the foregoing nature, at any time.
|Quality Assurance Policy Statement
Quality assurance policy provides the approach to organizing and managing all company activities, sales and deliveries and to ensure that Brook Consulting Services Ltd deliver products and services to clients of the highest specifications and of good overall condition. Brook Consulting Services Ltd quality assurance strategy in its core activity to: “Supply sales solutions & in the delivery of all goods to clients, including any research or, consulting, and maintenance that needs to be done and includes any customer Support queries needed”.
- Planning – identifying all parameters that are relevant to all company activities and the methods of conducting these activities;
- Control – monitoring specific project results to determine if they comply with the quality standards and identifying ways to eliminate causes of unsatisfactory performance; or misunderstanding;
- Quality assurance – evaluating a project’s overall performance on a regular basis to provide confidence that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards;
- Staff training and motivation needed to implement a quality system throughout the organization;
- Building of the business relationship based on mutual trust ensured by quality criteria fulfilment.
Brook Consulting Services Ltd management believes that the application of a quality system can be ensured only through the contribution of each member of our organization.
|Email terms and conditions
|IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ ALL THE LEGAL NOTICES ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRIVACY and DISCLAIMER STATEMENTS(the Legal Notices).
Brook Consulting Services Ltd email system will only spool out “want to purchase” email requests to your email if the yes tic is activated on your company options page.
You will then receive email requests from Brook Consulting Services Ltd on behalf of clients that are searching for parts that have been matched to your current uploaded inventory.
The responsibility is on you to ensure that your username and your password are kept safe and that no one can activate your email spooling system with out your consent. located at http://www.microbite.co.uk(the Website). The Legal Notices state the terms and conditions under which you may access and use the Website. By accessing and using the Website you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Legal Notices.
Brook Consulting Services Ltd may revise the Legal Notices at any time by updating this posting. Use of the Website after such changes are posted will signify your agreement to these revised legal notices. You should visit this page periodically to review Legal Notices.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ ALL THE LEGAL NOTICES ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRIVACY & DISCLAIMER STATEMENTS (the Legal Notices). Brook Consulting Services Ltd owns and operates this Website, located at http://www.microbite.co.uk (the Website). The Legal Notices state the terms and conditions under which you may access and use the Website. By accessing and using the Website you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Legal Notices. As a supplier you agree that for a period of six months not to canvass or supply any customers of Brook Consulting Services Ltd where goods or services have been supplied by you on a PO, to secure additional IT components business, from such aforementioned Brook Consulting Services Ltd customers. Brook Consulting Services Ltd may revise the Legal Notices at any time by updating this posting. Use of the Website after such changes are posted will signify your agreement to these revised legal notices. You should visit this page periodically to review Legal Notices.